Financial Educations Services
The First Progress Platinum MasterCard® Secured Credit Card is a full-feature Platinum MasterCard® with a credit line based on a security deposit rather than on a credit score. You post a security deposit to establish your credit line and that deposit serves as collateral for your obligations on the secured credit card account. The card is designed to advance the accumulation of new information in a credit file by reporting account activity to all three of the major national credit bureaus every month. And because it’s a full-feature Platinum MasterCard®, the card provides the protection, convenience, and prestige of the worldwide MasterCard® system.
First Progress Platinum MasterCard® Secured Credit Cards are issued by Synovus Bank, Columbus, GA, member FDIC.
- 11.99% Variable APR for Purchases
- 18.99% Variable APR for Cash Advances. The Cash Advance Transaction Fee is $10 or 3% of each Cash Advance, whichever is greater
- $44 Annual Fee
- Get Approved Fast!
- No Credit History or Minimum Credit Score Required for Approval
- Quick and Complete Online Application
- Expedited Processing Available
- Full-Feature Platinum MasterCard® Secured Credit Card
- Monthly Reporting to all 3 Major Credit Bureaus to Establish Credit History
- 24/7 Online Access to Your Account
- Nationwide Program – Not yet available in NY, IA, AR, or WI